- Population: 31.6 million (UN, 2005)
- Capital: Rabat
- Area: 710,850 sq km (274,461 sq miles) (including W Sahara)
- Major languages: Arabic (official), Berber, French, Spanish
- Major religion: Islam
- Life expectancy: 67 years (men), 72 years (women) (UN)
- Monetary unit: Dirham = 100 centimes
Backpacking Addictz is a website set up by backpackers for the use of backpackers. On this site you will find a lot of very valuable backpacking information surrounding different destinations and countries from around the world. Also very helpful backpacking tips and travel advice on planning a budget travel and backpacking adventure. You will also find an enthusiastic and insightful backpacking blog which is regularly updated with new posts and article.